Nintendo Nerdz !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Nerdz !!

A way past cool place for nintendo fans to talk about theyre favorite games for free! booyah!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperPrincessPeach

SuperPrincessPeach

how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage Empty
PostSubject: how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage   how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 8:11 pm

hi im super princess peach im gaming super mario world on ds im stuck on the special word in this stagehow do i get all the dragon coins in this stage 8lO1CW i want to get all dragon coins do you know how to get all of them? thank you also i didnt complete the game yet i want all the dragon coins first then i will beat the game it shows this when you do it

Quarterjoshua likes this post

Back to top Go down
toaddude45
Admin
toaddude45

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage   how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 8:13 pm

ummm i think ur in wrong category u need be in general for the gamez i think this is for games havent come out yet

Quarterjoshua dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
https://nintendonerdz.forumotion.com
Quarterjoshua

PostSubject: Re: how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage   how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 8:29 pm

My dear Super Princess Peach, I have found this map on the internet. It should have all the coins you need. I hope i have been of help Wink
And ToadDude, don't worry. I can deal with the ladies Wink
how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage 1Qyp2F
Back to top Go down
SuperPrincessPeach

SuperPrincessPeach

PostSubject: Re: how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage   how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 8:30 pm

Um ok this isnt the stage im in its called way cool its this stage in the map can you find it for me josh how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage HJcrnI

Back to top Go down
SuperPrincessPeach

SuperPrincessPeach

PostSubject: Re: how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage   how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 8:31 pm

It has a moving platform with the shane saws and the black fuzzy critters can you find it

Back to top Go down
Xx_SH4D0W_K00PA_xX

Xx_SH4D0W_K00PA_xX

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage   how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 8:33 pm

ummmmm awkward... wrong state josh... heh... i'll get the wright one for you princess.. no need to thank me. heheh.. how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage 600px-Way_Cool

Quarterjoshua dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Quarterjoshua

PostSubject: Re: how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage   how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 8:35 pm

Aw crud- It appears I was late this once. I suppose there's always a next time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuperPrincessPeach

SuperPrincessPeach

PostSubject: Re: how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage   how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 8:38 pm

Xx_SH4D0W_K00PA_xX wrote:
ummmmm awkward... wrong state josh... heh... i'll get the wright one for you princess.. no need to thank me. heheh.. how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage 600px-Way_Cool
Cant see shit
Back to top Go down
Xx_SH4D0W_K00PA_xX

Xx_SH4D0W_K00PA_xX

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage   how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 8:40 pm

you have to get a magnyfying glass and put it up to your computer.. heheh.. or you might have caterects like my uncle says he does.. what a fool...
Back to top Go down
Quarterjoshua

PostSubject: Re: how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage   how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 8:41 pm

Hello Princess, apologies for my mistake earlier. I happen to have a bigger map of the Way Cool stage, just for your eyes:

how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage KUwDnq

I hope I have been of use cheers Wink

Xx_SH4D0W_K00PA_xX likes this post

Back to top Go down
SuperPrincessPeach

SuperPrincessPeach

PostSubject: Re: how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage   how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 8:47 pm

Ok thank you Quarterjoshua
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage   how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage Empty

Back to top Go down

how do i get all the dragon coins in this stage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Nerdz !! :: General :: NEW AND UPCOMING GAMES!-
Jump to: